|Group||Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4|
|A -Elite Men||06:30||09:30||12:30||15:30|
|T -Tandems *||06:35||09:35||12:35||15:35|
|C – Sub Vet Men||06:40||09:40||12:40||15:40|
|D -Vet Men||06:45||09:45||12:45||15:45|
|E – All Ladies start in Waterpoort 140km||09:50||12:50||15:50|
|F – Master /Grand Master||07:00||10:00||13:00||16:00|
|G – Open||07:05||10:05||13:05||16:05|
|TA – Men|
|TB – Ladies|
|TC – Mixed|
Transport will be arranged for the ladies starting in Waterpoort
Please click on the Download Button for a PDF Document of your Starting Times
· All age Categories / groups less than 20 riders will also qualify for 50% prize money in 175km, 70km and 35km
All riders entering the 175km race must have a Minimum of a CSA membership or racing licence to participate.
Racing Licence riders will be seeded ahead of membership riders in each group will start at the back in their respective age/category
· All riders participating in the 175km MUST BE 18 years and older.
· All junior riders must enter the 70km and 35km
· Cut-off times for each stage will be 3 hours.
· NO HELMET, NO CHIP, NO RIDE
· The Cycling South Africa commissaire’s and time – keeping chip decision is FINAL.